Youth for Inclusive Politics
India, the world’s largest democracy finds its strength in its largest demographic cohort which is the youth. Our youth today is aware more than ever not only about the pressing issues of India, but also the world.
Aam Aadmi Party, since inception has paid special interest in channelizing the knowledge, skills and energy of our youth into the Indian Political Scenario.
Why to apply?
As the Lok Sabha Elections of 2019 are just round the corner, The Youth for Inclusive Politics Program invites such talented and passionate members of our youth, who wish to walk shoulder to shoulder with our representatives and work towards honest politics, better governance and welfare of all members of the Indian society.
As a part of the program, you will be working alongside professionals and experts from diverse fields and backgrounds and gain exposure through a plethora of tasks ranging from outreach to desk research.
Location: E-6, First Floor Saket, Gurudwara Road Walking distance from Saket Metro station (Yellow Line)
What is in it for you?
Letter of Recommendation: At the end of the program, the candidates will be issued a letter of recommendation from Mr. Raghav Chadha.
As a part of the program, the candidates can choose to work within any of the following teams and demonstrate their expertise.
- Organizing & mobilizing
- Media & social media
- Policy & campaign research
- Photography & videography
- Illustrations and other art forms
- Software engineering and web design
- Political surveys
- Music and street theatre
- Writing prose and poetry
How to Apply:
Submit the application form
- Application Form: Interested candidates have to fill the application form
- Interview: After a careful screening of application forms, the candidates will be invited for a round of personal interview with our panelists. Candidates will be required to bring their updated CV for the interview.